Research and consultancy
Centre for Marine Science & Technology
Phone: 08 9266 7380
Fax: 08 9266 4799
Since its foundation in 1985, the Centre has earned a reputation as a group which responds quickly to industry and Government needs, producing the required outcomes on time and on budget. It conducts research and consulting in the following areas:
- Hydrodynamics and naval architecture
- Underwater acoustics
- Marine ecology and biomonitoring
- Stereoscopic imaging
Three modes of operation are available:
- Commercial-in-confidence consulting, research and development.
- Accessing state and federal government grant schemes.
- Postgraduate student research.