CMST currently has 6 PhD projects listed on Curtin University’s PhD scholarships page.
- Acoustic Ecology of Minke Whales around Australia
- Acoustic Habitat Modelling of Bryde’s Whales around Australia
- Australian and Antarctic Marine Soundscape analysis and comparison
- Perth Canyon – environmental drivers of productivity
- Mapping seafloor habitats using acoustic backscatter
- Characterisation of radiated underwater noise from shipping
Scholarships cover tuition fees and pay a living allowance. Scholarships are open to both domestic and international students. Applications close 1 Sep 2020.